Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Melrose
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the size and layout of the bathroom, including the positioning of fixtures, such as the sink, toilet, and shower or bathtub. You may need to reposition or alter the layout to create more space or improve functionality.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize which areas of the bathroom you want to focus on. This will ensure you stay within your budget and achieve the most important changes you want.
- Style and Design: Decide on the style and design you want for the space, including the color scheme, materials, and finishes. Consider the overall theme of your home and aim for a cohesive look and feel throughout.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Ensure sufficient lighting and ventilation in the bathroom. Natural light is ideal, but if not possible, consider adding artificial lighting to brighten the space. You may also need to update the ventilation system to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Professional Help: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to assist with the remodel. They can provide valuable advice, help you stay within budget, and ensure the project is completed to a high standard.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Melrose
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Melrose
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Melrose
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MelroseWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation