The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and theme of the bathroom.
- Choose rustic materials such as wood, stone, and natural textures.
- Think about adding vintage or repurposed pieces for decor, such as an antique mirror or a salvaged wood vanity.
- Lighting is important in creating a cozy and warm atmosphere. Consider adding sconces or a chandelier made of natural materials.
- Consider the practicality of the design, such as adding shelving or storage for toiletries and towels.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fordham
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fordham
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fordham
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fordham11 Penny Tile Design IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor