Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Riverdale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and decor of your home so the bathroom remodel is cohesive with the rest of the space.
- Select a color scheme with natural tones and textures such as wood, stone, and earthy tones to create a rustic ambiance.
- Choose materials that are durable and well-suited for moisture such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, and install proper ventilation to prevent mold and mildew.
- Incorporate vintage or antique pieces such as a clawfoot bathtub or a repurposed dresser as a vanity to add character and charm to the space.
- Add finishing touches such as wrought iron accents, rustic lighting fixtures, and natural elements like plants or woven baskets to complete the rustic look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Riverdale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Riverdale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Riverdale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RiverdaleTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhere To Stay During Your Remodel