The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: A small bathroom remodel requires careful consideration of space. Before starting the project, measure the bathroom and plan out the layout. Consider what fixtures are essential and where they should be placed.
- Storage: Maximize storage space in a small bathroom by choosing cabinets and shelving that fit the space. Consider adding shelves above the toilet or a medicine cabinet with mirrored doors to provide extra storage.
- Lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that will brighten up the space and make it feel larger. Consider adding a window or skylight to bring in natural light.
- Mirrors: Mirrors can make a small bathroom look larger. Choose a large mirror or a mirror that extends to the ceiling to create the illusion of more space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean. Porcelain or ceramic tiles are good options for floors and walls. Consider a pedestal sink or a small vanity with a countertop that can withstand moisture and daily wear and tear.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Soundview
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Soundview
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Soundview
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SoundviewKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?