The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization is key when considering a small bathroom remodel in Navy Yard, Brooklyn. Make sure to measure the dimensions of your bathroom to create an efficient layout for your fixtures and storage.
- Lighting is important in a small bathroom as it can make it look bigger than it is. Consider installing recessed lighting, a lighted mirror, or a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Choose fixtures that are appropriately sized for your small bathroom. A large bathtub or vanity can overwhelm the space, so opt for smaller options that are functional yet sleek.
- Select durable materials that can withstand moisture and frequent use. Porcelain, ceramic, or stone tiles are popular options for bathroom floors and walls, while quartz or granite countertops can be used for vanities and storage units.
- Maximize storage in a small bathroom by incorporating shelves, cabinets, or baskets. Utilizing vertical space can also provide more storage options without taking up too much floor space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Navy Yard
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Navy Yard
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Navy Yard
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Navy YardDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas11 Penny Tile Design Ideas