Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Flatlands
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your bathroom remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise during the project.
- Layout: Determine the best layout for your bathroom based on your needs and available space. Consider the placement of the toilet, sink, shower/tub, and storage options.
- Style: Choose a style that fits your personal taste and complements the overall design of your home. Consider factors such as color scheme, fixtures, and lighting.
- Storage: Ensure that the bathroom design includes enough storage for your toiletries and other items. Consider installing built-in cabinets, shelves, or a vanity with drawers.
- Functionality: Make sure that the bathroom remodel not only looks great, but also functions well. Ensure that the plumbing, electrical, and ventilation systems are updated and working properly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatlands
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatlands
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatlands
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Flatlands5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBrighton BeachRugbyJackson HeightsCarroll Gardens