Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Hamilton Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Design: A modern kitchen remodel should have a simple and sleek aesthetic. A clean and minimalistic design that utilizes a monochromatic color palette is highly recommended. It is also important to choose materials that are easy to clean and maintain such as stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops.
- Functionality: A modern kitchen should be highly functional and efficient. Consider incorporating convenient storage solutions such as pull-out drawers and cabinets to maximize space usage. Installing a large island with seating can also provide a multifunctional workspace and gathering area.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in modern kitchen design. Proper lighting can enhance the appearance of the space, highlight design features, and make the kitchen more functional. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting to create a well-lit and inviting kitchen environment.
- Technology: Incorporating modern technology into a kitchen remodel can greatly enhance its functionality. Consider installing smart appliances, such as a smart refrigerator or oven, or a voice-activated assistant to control lighting and appliances with ease.
- Budget: A modern kitchen remodel can be expensive. It is important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. Prioritize the most important aspects of the remodel such as quality appliances and materials, and consider cost-saving alternatives for features that are less important.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hamilton Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hamilton Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hamilton Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Hamilton HeightsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen Design11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?