Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Greenwich Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and whether you want to keep it the same or make changes. Think about functionality and flow.
- Style: Choose a style that fits with the overall aesthetic of your home and complements your personal taste. Consult with a designer if needed.
- Materials: Select durable and high-quality materials such as granite or quartz for countertops, hardwood for flooring, and custom cabinetry for storage solutions.
- Appliances: Review your current appliances and determine if they need to be replaced. Consider energy-efficient options that will save you money in the long run.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting, including task lighting for cooking areas and general lighting for the entire space. Incorporating natural light is also a bonus.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenwich Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenwich VillageSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanDyker HeightsLower East SideBattery Park CityHomecrest