Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Jamaica Estates
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and functionality of your bathroom. Determine if it makes practical sense or if there are changes that need to be made.
- Style: Choose a style for your bathroom that aligns with your personal preferences and complements the overall design of your home. Traditional bathroom remodels are popular in Jamaica Estates, Queens, and can add value to your home if done correctly.
- Faucets and Fixtures: The style of your faucets, showerheads, and other fixtures can make a significant impact on the overall design of your bathroom. Ensure that you choose high-quality fixtures that are both functional and stylish.
- Lighting: Proper lighting in a bathroom is essential. Consider adding recessed lighting or a statement fixture to enhance the ambiance of your space.
- Materials: Choose durable and long-lasting materials for your bathroom remodel. Consider materials such as marble, porcelain, and ceramic for your flooring and shower walls to add a touch of elegance to your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Estates
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Estates
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Estates
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica EstatesWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensGlen OaksSeasideJamaica EstatesEdgewater Park