Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Clifton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the style and color scheme that will match a rustic theme. Natural elements like wood, stone, and metal can be incorporated for a cohesive look.
- Choose fixtures and materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Rustic decor often features raw or distressed finishes, so aim for options that will withstand wear and tear over time.
- Pay attention to lighting. Rustic bathrooms often have a warm and cozy feel, so incorporate fixtures that create a soft glow. Wall sconces and pendant lights can be great options for this.
- Think about the overall layout and configuration of the space. Rustic bathrooms can work well with an open and airy design, so consider opening up the room and creating a more spacious feel.
- Incorporate natural elements like plants and greenery to bring life to the space. This can be a great way to add color and texture to a rustic bathroom, and it can also help create a relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clifton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clifton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clifton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clifton7 Modern Backsplash IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tips on a Wood Floor Bathroom5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas