The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the layout: Small bathrooms require creative layouts to maximize the available space. Consider factors such as the location of plumbing fixtures, storage options, and traffic flow.
- Choose the right fixtures: Opt for smaller, space-saving fixtures such as corner sinks and showers. Choose a compact toilet that doesn’t take up too much room in the bathroom.
- Maximize storage: Look for ways to create storage space in your small bathroom. Consider adding shelves or cabinets above the toilet, using a recessed medicine cabinet, or installing floating shelves.
- Choose the right lighting: Lighting can play a big role in making a small bathroom feel larger. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures such as wall sconces, task lighting, or even a skylight if possible.
- Opt for neutral colors: Lighter colors make a small bathroom feel larger and more spacious. Consider using neutral color palettes such as white, beige, or light gray, and adding pops of color with accessories and decor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Dorp
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Dorp
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Dorp
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New DorpSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design