Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom. This will determine what changes can be made and what fixtures can be installed.
- Think about the lighting in the bathroom. Adequate lighting can make a small space seem larger and more welcoming.
- Choose the right fixtures and materials. Opt for space-saving fixtures and materials that are durable and easy to clean.
- Consider adding storage solutions. In a small bathroom, storage can be limited, so finding creative ways to add storage can be beneficial.
- Hire a professional contractor. A small bathroom remodel may seem like a DIY project, but working with a professional can ensure that the job is done correctly and efficiently.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park HillNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Modern Backsplash IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum