Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Charleston
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the existing kitchen and whether it works for your needs. Think about how you can maximize space and functionality.
- Storage: Take stock of your storage needs and consider adding cabinets, shelves, or other solutions to help keep things organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Assess the lighting in your kitchen and consider adding more natural light or artificial lighting to brighten up the space and make it more functional.
- Appliances: Determine which appliances you need and how much space you have for them. Consider energy-efficient options to save money on your monthly bills.
- Materials: Choose durable, low-maintenance materials for countertops, flooring, and backsplashes that can withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Charleston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Charleston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Charleston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CharlestonWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandPort IvoryRichmond ValleyHowland HookRossville