Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Olinville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and space: When planning a traditional kitchen remodel in Olinville, The Bronx, it's important to consider the space available and the layout of the kitchen. Consider whether the existing layout works for your needs or if it needs to be changed to accommodate your cooking and storage needs.
- Cabinetry and storage: Traditional kitchens often feature wooden cabinets and ample storage space. Consider the type of wood and style of cabinetry that best suits the overall design of your kitchen and your personal taste. Additionally, think about how much storage space you need and where it should be positioned for maximum convenience.
- Appliances: Appliances are a key consideration in any kitchen remodel, and traditional kitchens are no exception. Consider what type of appliances you need and where they should be placed to make cooking and cleaning as easy as possible. Additionally, consider the style of appliances that will best complement your traditional kitchen design.
- Countertops and backsplashes: Countertops and backsplashes play a large role in the overall look and functionality of a traditional kitchen. Consider the type of material you want for your countertops, such as granite or marble, and what style of backsplash will best complement the design of your kitchen.
- Lighting and finishes: Lastly, consider the lighting and finishes for your traditional kitchen remodel. Choose lighting that will provide ample illumination for cooking and entertaining, and select finishes that complement your overall design scheme, such as brass or copper hardware for cabinetry and fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Olinville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Olinville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Olinville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Olinville8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxBedford ParkCypress HillsDowntown FlushingMorris Park