Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Kensington
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Determine the current layout of your bathroom and decide if you want to keep it or make changes. Consider the placement of the toilet, shower, and sink to maximize space and functionality.
- Budget: Establish a budget and prioritize your needs and wants. Decide what items you want to splurge on and which ones you can cut costs on.
- Flooring and Walls: Choose materials that are durable and water-resistant, such as ceramic or porcelain tiles. Consider adding a backsplash for a stylish touch.
- Lighting: Make sure to add adequate lighting in the bathroom, especially around the vanity area. Consider installing dimmer switches for a relaxing ambiance.
- Storage: Don't forget to add storage solutions such as medicine cabinets, shelves, or a vanity with drawers. This will help keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kensington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kensington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kensington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in KensingtonBest Bathroom Paint FinishesProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynSea GateFulton FerryMadisonBroadway Junction