The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Functionality: Consider how you will use the kitchen and plan the layout accordingly. Think about how many people will be utilizing the space and what appliances you will need.
- Aesthetics: Contemporary kitchen designs often feature clean lines, minimalist finishes, and neutral color schemes. Choose materials such as stainless steel, concrete, or glass to create a sleek and modern look.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by incorporating ample cabinetry and shelves. Consider pull-out drawers, built-in spice racks, and other organizational features to keep your kitchen clutter-free.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential element of any modern kitchen. Consider installing energy-efficient lighting options such as LED bulbs, under-cabinet lighting, and dimmer switches to create ambiance and save on energy costs.
- Budget: Set a budget for your renovation and stick to it. Consider where you can save money, such as choosing pre-fabricated cabinets or using inexpensive materials for flooring, while splurging on high-end appliances or custom countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West Side8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink